Smooth Series Mats
Enable peak athletic performance in combat / mixed martial arts disciplines with the Agglorex Smooth Series Mats
- High impact absorption
- reliability stability
- Anti-skid design
- Hygienic vinyl surface
- easy maintenance
The Agglorex Smooth Series Mats are specially designed for more specific gi and no-gi disciplines in the combat and mixed martial arts space.The extreme comfort, elasticity and hardness protects practitioners from mat burns and other injuries, allowing them to move uniformly in training and competition.
These sports mats are designed for various techniques, including both ground and stand-up competitions, with the strictest requirements for safety and comfort. Our Agglorex Smooth Series Mats are best suited for training and competitions in:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- No-gi Grappling
- High Impact Absorption : The smooth series mat interior consists of a specially developed rebond polyurethane foam in various densities, offering a high impact absorption to guarantee safe landings and high comfort when grappling.
- Reliable Stability : Our smooth series mats offer reliable stability for barefoot martial arts practitioners, combining firmness, a sure grip and safe fall protection.
- Anti-Skid Design : The diamond structured anti-skid consists of natural rubber, which not only offers added stability to the mat but keeps the mats in place during practice.
- Hygienic Vinyl Surface: The smooth series mats are covered at the surface and sides with a strong rice-straw textured vinyl. The corners are hand-finished sealed to prevent moisture from penetrating the foam interior.
- Acoustical & Thermal Insulation: The rebond foam core is an acoustic and thermal insulator, which contributes to a quieter training environment and reduced utility costs.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning the mats is an easy process and boosts overall hygiene and experience for practitioners.
- Phthalate-free, non-slip vinyl in various colors for a customized look
- Core consists of rebond open-cell foam which guarantees an equal hardness all over the mat, suitable for both training and competition practice
- Resistant to climate changes in the gym, which avoids contraction and expansion of the mats after installation
- Size range: 1m x 1m, 1.5 x 1m and 2m x 1m
- Thickness range: 40mm / 50mm
- Material components in accordance with REACH compliance
- Colors: Red, Blue, Navy Blue, Black, Gray, White
For technical product sheets or other downloads, contact us .
Are you interested?
- Contact us.
- Get custom, high-quality products to your exact expectations.
- Take the lead in your industry with products as great for your business as they are for the environment.