Martial Arts Mats
Provide safe and exciting competition with world-renowned Agglorex Martial Arts Mats
- High impact absorption
- Reliability stability
- Anti-skid design
- Hygienic vinyl surface
- Easy maintenance
Martial arts practitioners and athletes need the best martial arts mats to help them achieve peak performance and compete safely. Our martial arts mats are found all over the world and suitable for training at home, in multifunctional sports halls, in professional gyms or on the highest of stages at national and international tournaments, including the World Championships and Olympic Games.
Our Agglorex Martial Arts mats are designed for various techniques, including throws, takedowns, strikes, kicks or spins, with the strictest requirements for safety and comfort. We design training and competition mats for multiple martial arts disciplines, including:
- Jiu Jitsu
- Brazilian Jiu Jisu
- Krav Maga
- High Impact Absorption: The martial arts mat interior consists of a specially developed rebond polyurethane foam in various densities, offering a high impact absorption to guarantee safe landings after throws or takedowns.
- Reliable Stability: Our martial arts mats offer reliable stability for barefoot martial arts practitioners, combining firmness, a sure grip and safe fall protection.
- Anti-Skid Design: The diamond structured anti-skid consists of natural rubber, which not only offers added stability to the mat but keeps the sports mats in place during practice.
- Hygienic Vinyl Surface: The tatami is covered at its surface and sides with a strong rice-straw textured vinyl. The corners are hand-finished sealed to prevent moisture from penetrating the foam interior.
- Acoustical & Thermal Insulation: The rebond foam core is an acoustic and thermal insulator, which contributes to a quieter training environment and reduced utility costs.
- Easy Maintenance: Cleaning the sports mats is an easy process and boosts overall hygiene and experience for practitioners.
- Full compliance with the international standard EN 12503-3
- Agglorex IJF competition mat certified by the International Judo Federation
- Core consists of rebond open-cell foam in various densities to suit a variety of hardnesses for all ages and types of practitioners
- Top and sides of the mat are fully laminated with a strong and hygienic phthalate-free, non-slip vinyl in various colors for a customized look
- Resistant to climate changes in the gym, which avoids contraction and expansion of the mats after installation
- Size range: From 1m x 1m, 1.5 x 1m and 2m x 1m
- Thickness range: 40mm / 50mm / 60mm
- Material components in accordance with REACH compliance
For technical product sheets or other downloads, contact us.
Are you interested?
- Contact us.
- Get custom, high-quality products to your exact expectations.
- Take the lead in your industry with products as great for your business as they are for the environment.